Often times after examining a difficult case a pathologist will arrive at a differential diagnosis. However, the majority of reference materials available are arranged in a traditional format where each entity is discussed in its own section with little or no emphasis on differentials. This new series, Differential Diagnosis in Surgical Pathology will help answer these questions.
To help in these scenarios this book will be arranged according to the most common differential diagnoses in breast pathology and describe the lesions side by side for easy comparison. Each chapter will be formatted with the clinical and pathological findings in a brief table followed by relevant images.There will be approximately 70 entities covered, which will include the most commonly recurring in surgical breast pathology along with select rarer entities. By arranging the topics in this manner, this series will be specifically tailored to the thought process of pathologists and provide practical guides to making the correct diagnosis between commonly confused entities.
- Covers all major differential diagnoses in Breast Pathology
- Heavily formatted chapters with side-by-side comparison of the entities for easy reference
- Topics arranged according to differential diagnoses for practical guide to the correct diagnosis
- Over 500 color photographs
- Bundled with an Inkling version for interactive and mobile reference