Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa is your definitive bench reference for the diagnosis of these challenging specimens. One of the best-selling titles in the Biopsy Interpretation Series, its practical, richly illustrative coverage encompasses the most common mucosal biopsies from the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and anus, helping you to evaluate the full range of samples and recognize their distinguishing features. This volume focuses on neoplastic entities; Volume One, also available, is your complete source on non-neoplastic gastrointestinal lesions.
- Successfully navigate both common and unusual issues that arise in the day-to-day interpretation of gastrointestinal biopsies. Entities covered in this volume include: Barrett esophagus, mesenchymal neoplasms such as GIST, schwannoma, and benign fibroblastic polyp, hereditary cancer syndromes, and many more
- Enhance your interpretation skills with valuable pearls and pitfalls at the beginning of each chapter
- Compare your samples to hundreds of full-color illustrations that capture the characteristic appearance of most mucosal biopsies of the gastrointestinal tract
- Access additional illustrations plus 50 multiple-choice review questions in the companion VitalSource eBook!
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click